Thursday, November 10, 2011

FE Teaser

Ayyooo ayy ... What's up you beautiful bitches ?!?! ♥ So .. you guys remember my little fic .. Forever, Edward ???? yeah the one I haven't updated since May ... *cringes* .. well here's a teaser for the next chapter .... Update coming soon :) I love you all :)
~*~ Teaser for Ch 15, FE ~*~

I wish I could tell you that we spent the entire day together, but we didn’t. We were apart most of the day and as unhappy as I am about this, we will be apart tonight as well. Alice always gets her way. Traditions and all… You will be sleeping alone, in our bed, without me to hold you. I know it’s only one night, but I hate the idea of being away from you. I was completely against this whole thing, but you know Alice.

This morning, you woke up on your own, with me by your side. You looked up at me with sleepy eyes and smiled for me, it was genuine and full of love, and it was beautiful. I kissed you slowly; savoring every second I had with you, knowing that our time together would be limited today.

I had to restrain myself from crawling on top of you, and believe me, in that moment, I wanted nothing more. You were moaning softly as my hands made their way up and down your sides, settling on your hips. I kissed my way down your neck and across your jaw, making my way to your collar bone as I whispered words of love and promises of passion. The way you say my name in that breathy whimper is enough to make me lose any control I may be clinging to. I sighed in frustration but with a hint of excitement as I pulled away from you, knowing it would be the last time I had to do it. You whined adorably for a moment until I reasoned with you that waiting until tomorrow would make it that much more special, for both of us. I am counting the minutes…

We layed together for a few minutes, while you tried your best to postpone going down to meet the girls for your day out. I knew Alice had an eventful day planned, and I had to question her methods. A day that was supposed to be nothing but relaxation for you, was filled with time slots, check ins and constant schedules. I was a little irritated with her, but she said to trust her so …


~*~*~*

So there ya go ... I'll get that up as soon as I can ;) And if this is new for you .. maybe go check it out .. you can find it here.

Much Love,
~Nic
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment